Free Tutorial: Winter Village Pillow



This week the Thermoweb blog is have a Christmas in August week!!  As part of it, I designed my Winter Village pillow!  This is a free tutorial you can find on their blog!




I love, love, love Christmas!!  I go all out when decorating and this year I'm planning to make new throw pillows and this is the first to add to my collection!

Heat n Bond is one of my favorite products!  I makes appliqué SO easy.  I especially love to use it when I'm doing raw edge appliqué like I did in this pillow.

You can go to the Thermoweb blog to get a full, free tutorial on how to make them- HERE




If you make one, post it on Instagram and tag me @jessicadayon  Use the hashtags #jessicadayonpatterns #thermoweb #heatnbond and tag me so I can see your version @jessicadayon



Talk to you soon,

Jessica

Comments