American Patchwork & Quilting: December 2019 Issue

Hi, Everyone!  I am lucky to have two quilts in the December 2019 Issue of American Patchwork and Quilting and, one of them is one the COVER!  This is the first time that i have had my work on a magazine cover and I just can't get over it!

Here is what the December 2019 issue looks like.  This issue is now available on newsstands.  It came out on October 5th so you should be able to find it at a magazine retailer near you.



For this first quilt called Peppermint Stars, I used scrappy red fabrics.  I love scrap quilts and it was fun to pull different reds and see how they interact in this quilt.  Here is the full quilt-



And here is the styled shot-


Isn't this picture idyllic?  Christmas is my most favorite time of the year and this photo makes me what to be in snowy, cozy, gorgeous place :)



Now, as mentioned above, I had the honor of having two of my quilts in this issue, so here is the second!


For this quilt, I used Sweet Christmas by Urban Chiks.  I love both of Christmas lines by Urban Chiks (Sweet & Christmas & Swell Christmas).  They are so nostalgic and adorably retro.

Here is the full view of the quilt-


Both of these quilts are still with American Patchwork and Quilting and I am anxiously awaiting their return.  It'll be right in time for this years Christmas season so it will make a nice treat to have them out in my house then.  Once I get them back, I'll share more pictures of them!

The December issue has lots of other great projects as well!  So run out and get an issue if you don't already have one!

If you make either of my patterns, I'd love to see your versions so send me an email or tag me on Instagram with your progress pictures or finished pictures- @jessicadayon

All photos Used with permission from American Patchwork & Quilting® magazine. ©2019 Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved.




Talk to you soon,

Jessica

Comments

  1. Congratulations on getting two of your quilts in the latest American Patchwork & Quilting, including the cover! I love red and white quilts and the cover quilt is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment