Holly Jolly Block of the Week- Week 26- Assembly and Finish

                          

Hello, Everyone!  Welcome to Week 26 of the Holly Jolly Block of the Week!  This is the final week of the quilt along!  Thank you for joining me on this quilt-making adventure.  I really enjoyed making this quilt and I hope you did too!  The patterns will stay free on my blog so feel free to come back to them anytime.

If this is the first you are hearing about the Holly Jolly Block of the Week, you can read the information post HERE.

Here is Holly Jolly Block of the Week quilt that we are making during this quilt along!



Here is the schedule we will follow during our quilt along.  I'll update the links for the blocks that we have done already in each weekly post.

Holly Jolly Block of the Week


You can download the assembly instructions HERE.

You can the hashtags #hollyjollybotw and #jessicadayonpatterns to share your progress.  Happy assembling!


Talk to you soon,



Jessica

Comments

  1. Jessica,
    What a thrill this QAL has been! It has truly been a joy to participate in the Holly Jolly QAL since May. I find it so hard to believe that the Summer and Fall have flown by, but I have loved working on each block and hope to have it finished and quilted by Christmas- I looked forward to each Friday wondering what block was next!!! Merry Christmas to you, I know that I have a Holiday heirloom for years to come.
    Blessings,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne,

      Thank you so much! I'm so glad that you enjoyed this process as much as did! I'm surprised by how fast this year went too! I am planning another one for 2022 as well so maybe you'll join me for that one! Merry Christmas to you!

      Jessica

      Delete
  2. I am in the process of putting the quilt top together. You had us make 2 of the Biscotti blocks - I believe week 12 - but I only see one in the layout. Am I missing something?
    Mary Moore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary, There are two biscotti blocks. In my quilt and in the images on my blog, the blocks are colored differently.

      Thanks,
      Jessica

      Delete
  3. Hi Jessica- Thanks for this wonderful BOM. Christmas is my favorite time of year and I love to decorate with quilts.
    Can’t wait to see what you have in store for us next. Again, THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment