Riley Blake Designs Project Tour- Tiny Treaters

  


Hi, Everyone!  Today I'm sharing the project I made for the Riley Blake Designs Project Tour for Tiny Treaters by Jill Howarth.

I am the biggest fan of all of Jill's collections and I was so excited to work with this gorgeous fabric!  Look at the colors and prints!!  Some of them are glow in the dark too!





You can see the Storyboard for Tiny Treaters- here.

I decided to make the Posy quilt from my book- Season to Taste: Quilts to Warm Your Home All Year Long.


Here is the original Posy quilt I made for the book-




I was so excited to make this quilt again!  It uses strip piecing so it is fast to make and its really fun to piece.  I made this quilt top using the Tiny Treaters fabric collection and I also added in some Riley Blake Basics.  The basics I used were: Cross Stitch C745-Autumn and Bee Backgrounds C9940-Pewter.



For the backing, I used Blossom C715-Bleacheddenim.  For the batting, I used The Warm Company Warm 100.  I pieced and quilted this quilt on my Janome Continental M7.  I used a free motion stipple design for the quilting.  Also, look at the main print I used for the outer most border- it is the best 😍






I'm excited to use this for Halloween this year.  I'm going to buy some of the main print yardage to make pillow cases for my kids and I know they will love using them!  Thank you for following along!



Talk to you soon,


Jessica

Comments