Willow Quilt Along- Week 4



Hi, Everyone!  Welcome to the fourth week of the Willow Quilt Along!  I'm hosting this QAL with my friend, Amber- Gigi's Thimble and today we are starting the fourth week!

Here's the schedule for you to reference-


Willow Quilt Along Schedule
Week 4- April 16th: Make 6 Hope blocks
Week 5- April 23rd: Make 5 Hope blocks
Week 6- April 30th: Make the cornerstones and cut the layout pieces
Week 7- May 7th: Assemble the top

There is no sign up for the QAL.  We will be sharing all of the information on our blogs and instagram accounts.  You can follow us in both places so you don't miss anything.

Jessica- my blog is Jessica Dayon and my Instagram account is @jessicadayon

Amber- her blog is Gigi's Thimble and her Instagram account is @gigisthimble

Amber and I thought it would be fun to do a get-to-know-you question every week.  This week the question is are you more of an introvert or extrovert?  

I am 100% introvert :)  I prefer spending time by myself and if it weren't for my family (who likes to go out), I'd probably stay in my house, alone almost all of the time!

You can read Amber's post here!  We'd love it if you would tell us about yourself in the comments on one of our blogs or on our Instagram post!


This week we are making 6 Hope Blocks.  You can find the pattern for the Hope block on Amber's page- HERE.

Here are what my blocks look like up to this point!  We have made 6 Harmony blocks and 8 Grace blocks.




I'll post pictures of my Hope blocks when I have them sewn!

We'd love to see your progress through the QAL, so if you are on Instagram, use the hashtag #willowqal and tag us both- @jessicadayon and @gigisthimble

Let me know if you have any other questions!


Talk to you soon,


Jessica

Comments

  1. Are all quilters introverts? Haha, I know they're not but we sure don't mind our "alone time" do we!?! Your blocks are looking so good Jessica! Now I'm off to finish mine! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment